Wintrust - Contact Center RepresentativeFinanceWintrust
About Skills for Chicagoland's Future
Come join Wintrust (Chicago’s Bank) as a Contact Center Representative (telephone banking).
Once a member of the Wintrust Community Bank family, you will help serve our unique neighborhoods! We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay and more!
In addition to competitive benefits, we like to have some fun working as a Telephone banker; we have monthly recognition/incentives, theme days, quarterly Town halls, and feedback meetings.
Because we are a local company that offers many avenues for career growth, you may want to look at other career opportunities within Wintrust once you have been in your position for at least one year. Examples: Retail banker, Operations, Marketing etc….
Apply today to join Chicago’s bank and the Wintrust team and grow your career with us!
As a member of the Banking Service Center, one would be accountable for delivering best-in-class customer service via telephone and electronic channels in a fast-paced, goal driven, multi-media contact center; accountable for working cross-functionally with other banking groups to maximize effectiveness; and strong knowledge that reflects current business strategy, business requirements, and supports the desired customer experience across multiple lines of business.
This opening is for our Rosemont, IL location with working hours 11:30am to 8:00pm and every other Saturday.
In this role, you will:
- Solve both internal and external customer inquiries, complaints and requests by using a single point of contact resolution, utilizing solid knowledge of the bank’s processes, procedures and electronic systems, while identifying potential systemic problems.
- Coordinate and assist in resolving deposit, loan, treasury management and other line-of-business related issues in response to customer inquiries, and escalate to the appropriate operational department contact for resolution
- Advise and train internal customers via Branch Support Services, i.e., educate on processes/procedures/systems, recommend on customer resolution
- Provide on-going relationship servicing with current customers to maintain goodwill and gain additional business through promotion/offer of other bank services as appropriate to meet customer requirements and the bank’s profitability goals
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Banking or Financial Services customer call center experience preferred
- 3-5 years customer service/call center experience
- Advanced computer skills
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.