JP Morgan Chase - Collections SpecialistFinanceJPMorgan Chase
About Skills for Chicagoland's Future
Collections Specialist – JPMorgan Chase
About Skills for Chicagoland’s Future Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources? Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company (JP Morgan Chase) At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
Job Description: Collections Specialist
The collections specialist will collect overdrawn or past due credit card accounts in an effort to minimize loss for JPMC.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
- Proficiency with basic computer functions, including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment, strongly preferred
- Collections experience preferred
- Must complete training: M-F 8am – 5pm CST (10 Weeks On-site)
- Shifts will be determined once you have successfully been onboarded. Must have open availability bewtween Monday - Friday between 7:00 am - 11:00 pm; and Saturday between 7:00 am - 4:00 pm CST
- Must obtain satisfactory background check/fingerprinting
- Must be 18 or older on the start date
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Location: 2500 Westfield Drivr, Elgin, IL 60124. 2500 Westfield Dr Elgin, IL 60124
Salary and Benefits:
- Benefits include health,vision and, 401k
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran